It’s been seven years since New Jersey launched iGaming and subsequently expanded into sports betting, and DGE Director David Rebuck has been the steady hand at the wheel before, during and after the launch and market expansion.
To commemorate the anniversary of the New Jersey iGaming launch, we’ve invited New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) Director Rebuck to share his insight, experiences and lessons learned over the past seven years.
This event, which will be hosted by Conscious Gaming® Trustee and GeoComply’s VP of Government Relations, Elizabeth Cronan, is the first session in Conscious Gaming®’s newly created Regulatory Masterclass Series.
Register today for this webinar taking place on December 9th at 2PM Eastern.
This session will cover a number of important topics including:
- Critical aspects of New Jersey’s regulatory and compliance framework that have driven their success of the market
- Advice and perspective for new jurisdictions launching iGaming and online sports betting:
- Responsible gaming considerations for operators, from a regulator’s perspective
- The most critical aspects of effective AML / KYC regulatory frameworks
- Combating competition from off-shore operators
- Predictions for the future of iGaming in the US: What do gaming states need to keep top of mind?
Mark your calendars and register early, as this is a session you do not want to miss!