Watch DGE Director David Rebuck as he shared his insights, experiences and lessons learned over the past seven years since the launch of iGaming in New Jersey. Conscious Gaming Trustee and GeoComply’s VP of Government Relations, Elizabeth Cronan, led the discussion in what’s to be the first session in Conscious Gaming’s newly created Regulatory Masterclass Series.
This session covers a number of important topics including:
- Critical aspects of New Jersey’s regulatory and compliance framework that have driven their success of the market;
- Advice and perspective for new jurisdictions launching iGaming and online sports betting:
- Responsible gaming considerations for operators, from a regulator’s perspective
- The most critical aspects of effective AML / KYC regulatory frameworks
- Combating competition from off-shore operators
- Predictions for the future of iGaming in the US: What do gaming states need to keep top of mind?