Watch DGE Director David Rebuck as he shared his insights, experiences and lessons learned over the past seven years since the launch of iGaming in New Jersey. Conscious Gaming® Trustee and GeoComply’s VP of Government Relations, Elizabeth Cronan, led the discussion in what’s to be the first session in Conscious Gaming’s newly created Regulatory Masterclass Series.
This session covers a number of important topics including:
- Critical aspects of New Jersey’s regulatory and compliance framework that have driven their success of the market;
- Advice and perspective for new jurisdictions launching iGaming and online sports betting:
- Responsible gaming considerations for operators, from a regulator’s perspective
- The most critical aspects of effective AML / KYC regulatory frameworks
- Combating competition from off-shore operators
- Predictions for the future of iGaming in the US: What do gaming states need to keep top of mind?